PAID INTERN OPPORTUNITY FOR A DIGITAL/PHOTOGRAPHIC ASSISTANT
Are you creative? Mad about fashion? A talented photographer?? If YES then we’d love to speak to you!!
We have an exciting summer vacancy and want to hear from you today. This is a paid role and would most suit a student or graduate.
We are looking for a highly organised and creative individual to join our small team as a digital and photographic assistant. There would also be shop floor and general admin opportunities. Read on to find out more...
Responsibilities could include:
- Creation of high quality imagery and content for the shops growing social and ecommerce platforms.
- General ad-hoc digital marketing and PR admin.
- Update and maintain website navigation and pages.
- Creation of email marketing newsletters and blog posts.
- Brief and liaise with external design agencies.
- Assisting with retail sales on the shop floor.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent working knowledge of photo editing programs, photoshop etc.
- The ability to produce high quality professional photography for campaigns and social content.
- A love of fashion and footwear with a knowledge of current trends.
- A creative eye with the confidence to provide suggestions and ideas for new content.
- Their own camera and relevant equipment.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- The ability to style a shoot, dress models, suggest props and shoot locations.
- Videography skills and knowledge would be an advantage.
- Competence using PC, Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
Above all we would love someone who is creatively minded with a bright personality and positive friendly manner.
To apply for this role either visit us in store or email us at email@example.com. Please include your CV and a brief covering letter. Any portfolio or relevant imagery to show us your skills would be beneficial.
For more information please call us on 01242 253154.